M’s Snow Cycle Cotton/Poly Responsibili-TeeÂ from PatagoniaRepresenting the next evolution in Patagonia tees, this regular-fit T-shirt is made with a hearty 50 % recycled cotton/50 % postconsumer recycled polyester blend and features a Patagonia original graphic thatâ€s screen-printed with PVC- and phthalate-free inks.
The Snow Cycle Cotton/Poly Responsibili-TeeÂ illustrates one way to earn your turns. The T-shirt is made from a comfortable 50/50 blend of recycled cotton/postconsumer recycled polyester fabric that reduces Patagonia’s need for petroleum to make raw materials, and cuts landfill and incinerator waste. Original artwork is screen-printed using PVC- and phthalate-free inks. Crewneck styling with regular-fitting, classic straight cut. Taped shoulder seams for comfort and fit retention. Fair Trade Certifiedâ“ sewing.
- Fit: regular
- A work-ready tee with a traditional, sturdy feel made from a 50/50 blend of recycled cotton/postconsumer recycled polyester
- Screen-print inks are PVC- and phthalate-free
- Taped shoulder seams for comfort and fit retention
- Made with 100 % recycled fabrics
- Patagonia original art
- Fair Trade Certifiedâ“ sewing
- 5.6-oz 50 % recycled cotton/50 % postconsumer recycled polyester. Fair Trade Certifiedâ“ sewing. Fabric is certified as bluesignÂ approved
- Weight:213 g (7.5 oz)